Friday, November 21, 2008

Small pics - my new obsession




I just have to gush about a photo template program I found on-line. It's called Photo Sheet and you can get it at phototility.com.

I am in love with this. It has different-sized photo templates that you can choose from. I usually choose 4"x6" vertical or 4"x6" horizontal. Then you select how many photos you want to arrange on that template. You drag your photos to it & drop them. It arranges them and you can print them as one picture.
The top picture has 4 photos, so when I cut them apart, they are 2"x3". The second picture has 6 photos, so when I cut them apart, they are 2"x2". My new Genesis trimmer makes trimming these pics a breeze, too. But that's a post for another day.

It doesn't take much to get me excited about pictures and this has really added a spark to my scrapbookin' mojo. It has given me versatility in my photo layout design. I've already used some of these smaller photos on some pages. I just need to get them scanned so I can upload. I hope to do that this weekend.

No comments: