Sunday, November 23, 2008

Crate Paper, I'm in Love





When I first saw the sneak peaks for the 3 new Crate Paper Lines, I knew I really like the Prudence line, but wasn't sure of Mia & Lemongrass lines. I ended up getting all three and am so glad I did. These papers practically scrap themselves. :)

The top layout is done with the Prudence line. It's Xander and Mia sitting on one of our dining room chairs. The middle layout is the Mia line. Ironically, I scrapped Xander on it and not our Mia. I just love the 5x7 shot of him in this layout. He is so photogenic. The last layout is Lemongrass. Those papers were so fun to work with and so easy to mix & match. I can't believe how huge Xander looks in the one picture on the left. He really isn't quite that big...
Products Used:
Chair Buddies: PP (Crate Paper - Prudence); Cardstock (Club Scrap); Die-cuts (Crate Paper - Prudence); Rub-On stitches (Autumn Leaves); Flower (Bazzill); Chipboard (Maya Road); Button (KI Memories, La-di-dah); Paint (Making Memories); Gems (Kaiser Crafts); Ink (Colorbox)
Contemplating Trouble: PP (Crate Paper - Mia); Cardstock (Club Scrap); Puffy Butterfly (American Crafts Thickers - Puffy Accents); Pearls (Kaiser Crafts); Ink (Colorbox); Buttons (Basic Grey); Alpha Stickers (Creative Memories); Font (Times New Roman)
Copy Cat: PP (Crate Paper - Lemongrass); Cardstock (Club Scrap); Die-cut border strip (Crate Paper - Lemongrass); Chipboard birds & Alpha Stickers (American Crafts Thickers); Ink (Colorbox - Green; Ancient Page - melon); Font (Times New Roman)

No comments: