Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas cards - done & sent








Well, I strayed slightly this year. Normally I make all the cards identical. This year, I had two different stamp designs and 3 different color sets. I decided to use up the paper in my stash and not searching for more to buy. I make about 50 cards and didn't have enough of any one color.
Now that these are done and dispersed, I can hopefully get back to creating layouts. I should definitely be a better blogger next month since Lifetime Moment's Winter Scrapfest begins January 1st. The last scrapfest was so inspirational to my scrapping and it really gave me the boost I needed to get in my scrap room and create.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.







1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Pretty cards! I always have to make a few different designs. I get bored doing all the same.