Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Been Busy

Boy does this time of year get busy. We had a long weekend that we spent in Pittsburgh. Bobby enjoyed himself at the Steeler game even though it was so freezing cold. Meanwhile, I stayed warm doing some Christmas shopping. I got my youngest brother done, my nephew started and Bobby is half-way done. Glad I have a short list, we never get started early enough.

Other than working on Christmas cards, I haven't had a chance to do any scrapping. I still have layouts from last month that haven't gotten scanned an uploaded. Hopefully this Friday I'll get some layouts done at an evening crop. I need to get organized for that so I can be productive. I'm hoping my friend Darla will be able to make it since we haven't seen each other in so long. We have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments: